Labels

Tv Showes

  • Closer
  • Cold Case
  • CSI:miami
  • Manhunters
  • S.W.A.T
  • The First 48
  • With out a Trace

Me!

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland
52 Sketches...52 Weeks
Free Avatars
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

postheadericon Forth of July






Well it's the forth and where are you at? I know I was at home cooking. But here is some photos of my nieces and nephew. My brothers were up in Sacramento at a park that had a swimming pool. My oldest brother and sister-in law came up with this get together. But I did not get to make it out. Here are some pictures of the kids having fun.

1 comments:

Kel said...

Omogosh..those kiddos are tooo cute. ! Look like lots of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile